Now that you have signed up for your MLM, are you spinning your wheel on how to be successful? Your sponsor hasn’t provide you much help other than “tell you friends and family about it”…. It’s time to get serious about your MLM future and get the right tools in order to be successful.
Following the traditional MLM approach of talking to people you know and “hosting parties” is good to learn the system, but it’s extremely limited. If you want to be successful and start showing up on the leaderboards, you need to start utilizing the tools the leaders are using.
Over the years we have tried a lot of products and tools that are supposed to help you be successful. We have weeded out the bad ones and have taken the time to identify the critical tools that you will need to be successful and also provide our recommendations for each of the tools.
Key Tools Every MLM Representative Needs:
- Sales Funnel – Every online marketer needs to have a sales funnel and opt-in page to market their product or services and create an email list. In the past you needed to learn HTML and take hours/days to build out a website to promote. Thankfully times have changed and there are services available now that allow you to build these funnels in minutes instead of days. Our Recommended Sales Funnel Provider is ClickFunnels. Clickfunnels is very user friendly and are the top provider at a reasonable price. Best of all they give you a 14 day trial and plenty of training to help.
- Email AutoResponder – An auto responder is key for email marketing. This service will allow you to set up a follow-up series or broadcast email to stay in communication with your list. It also allows you to market your products to the list. As they say, “The fortune is in the follow-up!” Our Recommended AutoResponder is Aweber. They have the best open rate and are the easiest to use. Includes a 14 day free trial.
- Online Marketing Blueprint – This high level guide is great, but let’s be honest, it’s high level and can only give you enough to start in the right direction. If you are new to MLMs or Online Marketing, you will need a blueprint on what you need to do to be successful. I’ve spent thousands on trainings over the years and some are good, but most are a waste of money. Out of all the trainings we have been through, This is Our Recommendation. It is by far the best and most detailed blueprint and covers everything you need to be successful. Plus they give you a $1 trial to check it out.
Optional Tools That Will Improve Your Sales and Make Life Easier:
- Website Hosting – In the beginning, creating a sales funnel through Clickfunnels is the only website that you need. But as you grow, you will want to Brand yourself and build a website. To do this you need website hosing that allows you to build site with WordPress. This make the entire process much easier and no need to technical training. Our recommendation for Website Hosting is MaxBounty Hosting. They provide cheap and reliable hosting.
- Domain Names – Brand your website, customers are smart enough now to know a generic website address compared to a branded authentic website address. So we recommend getting a URL that fits you! For example YourName.com or YourJourney.com. Our Recommend Source for Domain Names is Namecheap. They are cheaper than GoDaddy and the service is much better. Hint: When choosing a domain name, do NOT put the name of the company or any other copy writing words in the name.
- Traffic Tracker – This is a little more advanced. Once you have everything set up, you will need to track your traffic and optimize. The only way you can do that is with a click tracker. This will tell you what traffic is converting sales and which traffic is not. That way you can focus on the good traffic. Our Recommendation for Tracking is ClickMagick. Cheap and easy to use, plus they give you a free trial to test it out.
- Traffic – Learning how to effectively push traffic to your funnel takes some time. A great way to get an instant boost of traffic with very little work are Solo Ads. You just provide them the link to your sales funnel and they do the rest of the work. Our Recommendation for Solo Ad Traffic is Udimi
I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions.